- Lyndel McGee has taken over on-going development of Super-Nudelist and has done a great job adding
significant new features such as support for colour remote controls.
- The latest version of Super-Nudelist, including Lyndel's changes, can be found at Remote Central.
- The files linked below are the last versions which I (Leo) released and are NOT the latest versions.
Old Downloads (SEE ABOVE)
Super-Nudelist Beta 11 -- version 220.127.116.11
- SuperNudelist_Beta11.zip (414k) (PGP signature)
Installation: After unpacking, it is recommended that you copy SuperNudelist.exe
to C:\Program Files\SuperNudelist and, if you like, drag a shortcut to your
CCFDll: Super-Nudelist requires Olivier Couvreur's CCFDll which is part of
the CCF Tools package available from
Super-Nudelist will automatically find the DLL after you have run the
CCF Tools installer; it no longer needs to be copied to the same directory.
Backups: To create backup copies of your CD lists use the export-to-XML feature
or simply copy the SN_Config directory to a safe place.
CD lists in CCF files output by Super-Nudelist cannot be imported; you must keep
your configuration safe.
Please report bugs to me.
Please read the to-do list.
If it's your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.
ProntoEdit / RC5000Setup Stack Increaser -- version 18.104.22.168
- PEUpStack.zip (80k) (PGP signature)
Warning: This program is experimental! Use at your own risk. It works for me but maybe it'll
open a portal to another dimension when you use it.
Patches the following:
Send me other executables and I will update the utility to patch them as well.
- ProntoEdit 1.05
- ProntoEdit 2.0
- RC5000Setup 2.0
- RC5000Setup 2.2
- RC5000Setup 2.3
- Touch Screen Setup 1.0.14
This small utility may help if you are finding that extremely large CCF files, as can be generated by
Super-Nudelist, are causing crashes when you double-click on them. It will patch your
ProntoEdit or RC5000Setup executable to increase the amount of system stack it allocates.
(It recognises which file you have using md5 and then changes a few bytes to do the equivalent of
"EditBin /stack:10240000 file.exe".)
C++ Source Code (Useful to programmers only.)
- Super-Nudelist program code by Nudel.
- CCFDll by Olivier Couvreur.
- Default button graphics based on the work of Daniel Tonks.
- Additional credit and thanks to:
Doug Wall, for sponsoring the addition of track list support;
Wolfgang Scheele, for calculating the Pronto Font character widths.
- Thanks to the following members of the Pronto community for suggestions, bug reports and favours:
||Tony & Sher
If I missed you out or messed up your name please drop me a line because it's not on purpose!
If I listed you twice because you don't always use your second name then aren't you lucky? :-)
- Thanks also to all the other people who have taken the time to e-mail and say
they found the program useful. That's what keeps a project like this going.